Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Moved :T

Ello Jammers. I couldn't post for 6 days because I just moved- hehe... I get an excuse :3.
Anywho, the rare was...
Rare Freedom Pirate Sword!


Jeez, sorry if I'm sinking some Jammers' spirits, but AJHQ is bringing back WAY to many betas! It's totally unfair to people like me, cause now some of my betas are hardly worth ANYTHING! Like the gazelle horns!!! Ugh!
Back on track, today the new item is a furniture item: the Grand Piano! 


It's certainly grand! ; )
Mr. Barr made a new vid!


That's an excellent question!! I'm not THAT smart to wonder about THAT :3
Here's a DE post about the rare..
 


And yup, that's it! Oh, BTW I downloaded the pocket edition of Minecraft last week, and it's SO fun! Like da piggy pic? I took the photo!!! Didn't steal!!!


Alright, bye! I'll try to get onto the schedule next week. I'm an idiot- I hardly pay attention to what I'm suppose to do. Harrumph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31