Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Oh my, oh my

😢Okay, I am NOT taking a vacation this time. I know im leaving pretty early, but I dont see sense in Animal Jam anymore. Like all those former Animal Jammers and Animal Jam bloggers, I am quitting. Both Animal Jam and this blog. Thanks for all those peeps who, in some small way, kept up the comments and made me determined to catch up on The Animal Jam Fan. Let me get these people noticed:
MomSandy, author of Gernerally AJ
RockyTop2, former Animal Jam Roar blogger and Animal Jammer
2fangwolf
And more that started random comment conversations... 😉
I will miss you all... 
I wasn't the most popular blogger, but I like thanking people like u who did the littlest things for me. I will still post on my other blogs, like Minecraft Know It All.
I am having Giveaways at my den every weekend, so if you want to stop by and collect some of my stuff, you're extremely welcome. Here are the dates...
Nov 22 and 23
Dec. 4, 5, 6, and 7 
And I may be around during the other weekends until Janurary.
Here's my favorite quote..
There is nothing like a dream to create the future
- Victor Hugo
With this blog, I have expanded my dreams AND have created my future ( well, temporarily 😜 )

I will leave this blog to remember my good old times. 
This blog has started my life in blogging. 
And I will never forget that.

To you all, thank you.

Your most honest-to-goodness gal,
dolphin31- no capital D 🐬👣

2 comments:

  1. i my how these days have changed! I'm really missing all of you supporters and readers still! Miss ya guys! I don't think I would be able to post this year if I continued especially because my school takes more of my time with more classes, homework, stuff like that. I thought of you guys when I was squished in the stuffy overcrowded bus today! :')

    -J.J.
    BTW: I only work on my Hey There, Dolly! blog these days. If you are a AJ doll fan like weirdo Jazzhands here, please visit the blog!
    www.hitheredolly.blogspot.com
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, it’s been 4 years since you left. I want to thank you for this beautiful masterpiece, and for this excessively dramatic goodbye. This meant so much to me. I used to cry for hours after reading a single post, your blog was the only thing keeping me off drugs. Now that you’ve gone, I want you to know, I’ve moved on. I’m a student now, working towards a better future. I think about your blog everyday. You’ve touched so many lives. Thanks for everything. I’ll always remember you.

      Delete

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31