Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My AJ family

So.. I've have made a really fun AJ family. Here it is, enjoy. LOL.

OK, so I'm the 2nd youngest. My name's Victory Magicgem.
Mostly love to adopt pets and archery. Don't really like to bake with mom though. :-/


H-ello! I'm the youngest of the family, Twinkle Cutedolphin. Named after my auntie, a dolphin. Favorite thing to do? Play!



Hey, what's up? I'm older than Victory and Twinkle. The name's Crashing Canyonpride. Ya guessed. Love hanging around. Favorite color? Blue, yo!


Hi there, Enchanted Speedydolphin! Also named after my aunt and I am older than Crashing. Love nature mostly. Fav colors: pink and green. 

Hey... Awesome Daringbrave. Older than the chimp and Princess. I mostly love anything with comics. I'm also the technology guy. Favorite color-BLACK and WHITE. Also love playing football with my dad.




General Toughtiger's here! Oldest in the family and... oh, yeah, also love karate. Wanna be a ninja, ya know? Orange just SO rocks. :)



Hi, I'm the mom of this family, Miss Fancypaw  . I love cooking and teaching my girls how to too. 


Hello, I'm the dad- Mister Articchamp. Like playing with my kids and playing football with the boys. Works as a doctor. 
Give as many comments as ya like! And thank you to the blog that I read to get inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31