Wednesday, August 14, 2013

G-L-I-T-C-H-E-S

WOW. In ONE day, i saw SO many glitches! Here, I've listed them down with pictures:

The Sinking Guitar 
This glitch works with a fox and a guitar from Jam Session. Sit your fox any way on a sofa and you'll see the guitar sinking into the sofa! Haha!
Me with only half of a guitar!

The Splash and Dash Glitch
I was playing Splash and Dash when I decided to get out of the game when THIS happened:
AHHH!!! I'm stuck in the game! I had to log out and log back in! It didn't show the exit button. Maybe the phantoms did that >:( 

Adventure Level Icon!
Ok, I had JUST turned into my wolf, and it showed my adventure level icon. And look what it showed:
WHAT??!! Level 1??!! My REAL level is level 2. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31