Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Just Two Weird Things

Here is two weird things that happened to me today:

I saw a non member and then realized she had a hamster with accessories on it! I looked on her pet list and this is what a saw:


Whoa, also MEMBER pets?? Whew, she later told me she used to be a member. So.. that means players that have a membership that expired can still keep their pets! Cool!
Hehe, thats her user.

Today, on someone's trade list, I saw this:
A SLINGSHOT??!!!
She told me that she got it from an adventure.
But..she was KINDA mean to me when I asked to trade it. :-/




No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31