Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hey!!

Hiiiii, jammerzzzz!!! I'm feelin' a little jumpy today, so lets start off with new den items!!
Leaf Pile-I remember this from last year!! :3

Mushroom Table, cool. Wish there were more stuff for non members-grr.
Pilgrim Hat.
Great! 
And also, some fantastic news!! My dad's computer that only works for AJ now has Snipping Tool, so I can go on with den ideas, outfits, and other things!! I'll be making a pilgrim outfit later from Colorful Outfits. 

I also found some news from Lemo, one of the creator of the Animal Jam Roar! ( I just took photos form the blog) It's about the new changes at the Trading Party.... (credit for photos and article to The Animal Jam Roar)
Wow, thanks!!
That's it for all!! Happy jamming!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31