Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Mushroom Chair & Sea Boa

Hey guys!!! =< . >= (Yeah, I'm trying to make that cat face) Here's the newest items, starting off with Bahari Bargains.
Sea Boa!! If these leave next Halloween, be sure to get one so I can show you how to make a movie star costume :D 

And at Jam Mart, whatever the den items place is called, has a new mushroom chair for the mushroom table 
From The Animal Jam Fan interviews by Lucky Sunnyscout, there will be a new one interviewing my friend somersetrocks about how she feels about the Adventures :)
Yes, this is a new feature that I will add to a post once I've finished an interview.

Bye for now!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31