Monday, June 16, 2014

Postponed..

Hello Jammers!! I haven't been able to post in AGES (actually 3 days)and I'm at my grandma's, where AJ  isn't working!!!!!!!
So the new-to-be plushie blog reveal will be postponed till either Tuesday OR Wednesday.
Hmm... let's see what's on the schedule...
Oh dear, I won't be able to do that!!!!!! Sorry! My week is getting messed up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the RIM:

Fancy! I'm SOOO mad I can't get it!!!
Also, a "royal" video!!!

Along with a DE post about the newly Spirit Armor in the Diamond Shop! There's 2 new items- have you noticed them?
OK, grandma's done making breakfast!! GTG! Bai! Peace out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31