Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Uh oh... :(

Oh no! Sorry, guys! Unfortunately, AJ isn't working on my computer today, so I'll be just posting the pics instead!


The Cosmo Tiki Statue has came out!



Wow, every tiki statue so far has looked agitated XD :hint hint, see yesterday's video:
Also, a new post on AJHQ's blog!!
                                                       To continue to read, click here!

Last, I have worked out a schedule, so now with every post, I will add something fun! Look to the right of the blog -------------------------->
Anyway, today is Weird/Funny pic of the Week! This time I have chosen a weird pic(basically a glitch) that has happened to me recently
Okay, so I was at Jamaa Township, and I clicked on the Summer Carnival sign but accidentally walked into the Jam Mart Clothing Shop!! W-E-I-R-D!!
So, ya like the new schedule thing? I'm glad if you do! Tomorrow we will have a AJ video along with the post, but if not, it will be just the post :( Sorry! And on Friday, the new plushie blog will be revealed! I CAN'T wait to show you guys!! 
Bye!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31