Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bleh, bleh BLEH

Really sorry again, my mom doesn't like me on the computer :T. Anyway, I FINALLY learned how to make tabs and will make some later...

Thank you to my fav blog, The Animal Jam Expert, I found some of the latest items.

and..
Cool.. I've seen the potted plant as an adventure prize :D

This week's epic den belongs 2 Arctic Wolf! Congrats! 
+... (the new) Mystery Monday!
Have you guys seen that all of these epic dens so far are school dens??
And also Infinity the Rare Item Collecter (me!) has seen a new rare item- the rare royal cape!
So pretty for any princess-loving jammer!
LUV the colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31