Sunday, September 29, 2013

Halloween Accessories!!

OMG, all these items 2 wear so far are (what I think) halloween accessories :O!!!
Here r some ideas I came up with. I'll post the photo of the outfit for each idea as soon as I can!!

Gentleman
You will need a Top Hat (Sky High or trade), Wristwatch (450 gems), Mustache (450 gems). If u wanna look for stylish, try the fancy tuxedo at Epic Wonders.

Princess (2 ways)
Non- Member way:
Clover Quilt (Sky High or trade), Heart Locket, Tiara.
Member Way:
Beaded Necklace, Tiara (any color, depends what color princess u wanna be), Royal Cape or Rare Royal Cape (trade), and turquoise ring.   

Mummy
All items at that Medical Shop. I mean, all the casts and stuff


Angel
U will need the Angel Wings from the Horses Only Party
and the Halo
 Sonic
( I know, such i bad idea. wuz bored)
Pirate
Rock Star
Bat
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31