Sunday, September 1, 2013

B-A-C-K-!

Hiya, guys! RRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLYYYYY sorry i've not posted, i'm at my grandma's. yeah... ok, enough with my grandma. .... ok.... SO here's the new accessories:\

Z (ugly, in my opinion) High Heels!
NEXT, i heard Z return of the LION HAT!!!
Ok, I know i like saying the "Z" term.

And... erm.. the one I forgot about the MOST is... The Police Hat!
I think AJ abandoned it for a while, but its here
So... yeah. AND when I learn how to make tabs on my blog, there will be some: International Buddies, Jamaa's Latest Fashion... and so on.


1 comment:

  1. Please, someone help me!!! How do you create tabs on your blog???

    ReplyDelete

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31