Sunday, January 5, 2014

Awesome Sauuuuuuuce!


Hey jammers! Wazzup? AJ's brought back the never ending torch and ice cage

This ice cage will help me with photos for Plum the Dog where they put the phantom in a cage*go to My Other Blogs page to see it! Have you heard plums parents divorced? Poor lil thing!
I <3 dis. It would work for a icy castle ( if AJ ever invented one, that is. XD )
And UGH they posted about the trading system. Everyone should know that by know, right?? 

And no offense, but the vid is boorrring. Well, it's supposed to teach u how to trade. So... LOL 
This is my pet fish, Pebble. say hiiii, peebs! It's strange how he reacts to my toy cat. He seems interested in it. O.o 

Kay, by peeps!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31