Saturday, January 11, 2014

Skates DE boots

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY what up jammers?! dolphin31 here! I'm a little late, but more up to date than before. Ok, let's get down to business. 
This is from the DE about New Years resolutions. Heyyyy, nobody told me that they had this one! D:<
Anywho, really good job, winners.
Here's another




Incredible quietjammer, if I were still a non member, I would want one too.

Here's a clean picture of the Jamaaliday newsletter. Yay! Pet owls are here! I only have zero diamonds. Oh, and u know wat I mean by clean picture? Look how crazy I went over it!


Ugh, it's upside down. Anyway, u can tilt ur head. :D
Here's the new snow boots at jam mart furniture. 


Those r the first shoes\boots I've ever liked. The others to me r creepy on my animals. Later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31