Friday, January 3, 2014

HEYYYYY

HEY ppl!!!! No, I was not murdered by my mom or frostbitten, but I'm back after a looooong blogging vacation. Gosh, I REALLY need co-authors. I'll ask a coupla friends to be examples. I've asked Oreo (3418) but she hasn't replied yet. JAM MART FURNITURE IS BALSTING OFF WITH THOUSANDS OF NEW ITEMS! Well, actually only 6 or something XD But anyway, I could only two of 'em. Ugh, I look on the internet for the pics usually, and i could only find those TWO.
Ooo, a never-melting snowflake table, to match with the also never-melting, ice cube chair!
ALSO, i have a new scammer who we were pretending together and i gave her a 3,500 G tiara to give back later and....... OH IM SO STUPID!! Now i have SOOOOO less gems! WAILS!!!! Ooops. hehe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31