Sunday, January 5, 2014

Things I've missed


Here's some stuff I missed over winter break:


Yes, this is one of the new items. I have one in blue plus, they look sooo epic!


This reminds me of snow, snow, SNOW. Btw, has anyone gotten any snow???? 




This was an old Jamaaliday item from last year. Glad that finally u can change da colors. :)



Oo.. Yummyyy. Saliva drips from mouth. 


This'd be cool looking under a Jamaaliday tree XD 


Yuck. Holds paw over nose. Thanks ALOT, reindeer pets. Now I have to clean my whole den again! 






Y'know, for the deer fur, isn't that like offending deers or something? I mean, it would be REALLY creepy to see a deer with deer fur. I bought one and put it on my fox, and it looks like she has a beard!! 
:O

Bye for now, jammerz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31