Friday, February 7, 2014

BLEH

HEY PPL. Blech, darn iPad makes images big! Well, I found some new stuff.

Okie, when I saw this first time, I said, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever." The SECOND time I read it, i wuz like "WHOA!!!!" Now my BFF para12345 and other nonmember jammers can get an underwater den! 
Here r da nonmember items:
:) 
That Liza thing is really cool!

I WUV the friendship festival- its SOOO cool!!
EEEEK! Im sooo excited for z eagles, but ore than I was excited for teh deers because AJHQ says "THE SKIES OF JAMAA!" yay!! They might have a WHOLE new world in the sky! They should also add other birds, like owls, robins, cardinals woodpeckers, etc.

.. ive went there before. AJ, that website is NOT new. NOT new.



That's a new... I THINK Brady barr episode.


Type in: FRIENDSHIP, u get 500 gems!



CUTE heart balloon!

OK, meepsters (XD) thats it!
PS: Check out Oreo's and my new blog: Plain Wild and I also made a new post for Plum da Dog!! Next episode, her middle school is gonna have a.. OOPS! I dont wanna spoil it! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31