Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Glitches.. sighs

Heya fans, I found a buncha glitches that have happened, sadly, to me XD.
Remember in Return of the Phantoms where u would go up there ad turn to get to the arctic wolfs passage? or.. uh.. well, now aj has UPDATED that adventure, i know, this is NOT a glitch. Just wanted to say...
I found this in my folder from the New Year. XD
??? Excuse me, use correct spelling, little hamster. LOL!
Yes, I will, but please, may I see you clearly?
What's with invisible people??
OK, off the topic...
this is my jammer friend, penguin02527, who has made an account.. maybe.. end of January..? 
Here is a portrait of the awesome and most epic jammer and blogger in all times.. Infinity Quietbird XD
Ahh, the greeter...
Why, GREELY would never do such a thing!! Tricking people! Scoffs 
TWO weird things: the crossbow is floating.. and HELLO, HES DANCING ON A WATERFALL!!!'
Oh owl, resting on their owners noses.. sighs, they probably scratch these civilized animals.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31