Saturday, February 22, 2014

Yay! Welcome back, Mystery Emporium Items!!

Breaking news from Dolphin! Two Mystery Emporium items have came back... but in different places.
YES!! I've been waiting for this mirror- I never got time to buy it. Well, now you can get yours at Jam Mart Furniture!! At Outback Imports, shockingly, that's the new home of the telescope! What does a desert have to do with telescopes?!
On the other hand, Outback Imports hasn't had a new item for AGES.
BTW, two more things. 
One, new DE post
Cool! I actually never knew a frog has a sticky tongue :P
A new calendar..
OMIGOSH, I wanna punch myself in the face cause I can't get a eagle yet!!! UGH!
Lawl, have you tried the new Swoopy Eagle game?! It's the HARDEST in all history of Jamaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31