Saturday, February 15, 2014

Bouquet, song, wig and more

Hi fans!! Sneezes I've lately had a cold :( which, unfortunately as turned into a disastrous fever D:  anywho, here's the valentine's bouquet:
Great for ur late valentine! Ooo, and it has little sparkles in it, like it was washed with soapy water < . >
Here's what i call the freaky wig (no offense, AJ)
It looks like Jill's hair piece. lol.
Oh, I found that in my folder. It's me as an early jammer! :D Gee, time flies by, doesn't it? Though u will nowadays will see me walking around with different stuff on. I sold two of those things and traded another. :( I still miss her... 
Also me in that circle thingy with Mira. Nooo, she's frozen!

Sorry for not getting to this month's song.. it's my mom's fav, 
Credit to WildxBella AJ!





Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile


No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31