Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Parkas

=/\./\=Hey! Whaddya know, the new item is parkas.


Looks thick at the top, then it becomes skinnier. :/ If 10 was the best and 1 was the worst, I would give it a rank of 1 or 2 at the least >:3 

OK, don't tell me that IM the only one whose excited for the eagles tomorrow!!! My own little prediction is that if eagles are usually in the air, that AJ will make a NEW land for eagles! Also, maybe there will be little "sky" stores around in different regions of the sky land, and new clothes JUST for eagles. Maybe they'll even make a den that's maybe a humongous cloud!! Or a nest on top of a cliff!! Plus, here are what I think the actions for eagles will be. 

-Play: swooping down and catching pretend prey :3
-Sleep: ? Maybe just be perched and have eyes closed?! IDK!
-Hop: have wings spread out and going up and down in the air.
-Dance: hmm... this ones hard. Lemme think a while XD

Anyway, I am SO not missing going on AJ tomorrow right after school. I asked my mom and she said yes, so YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus, when u look at my blogger profile, I have a new blog: New Jamming. Check it out if u or another friend r new to AJ.

~DOLPHIN31~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31