Sunday, March 9, 2014

Exploded with news...

Hi Jammers! It's me, dolphin, here with important news! The most important news I want to announce right away is... *drumroll* a new adventure is coming up for us Jammers who experienced Greely's  Inferno! (Yes I've talked about it before- whateva, but I wanna talk about it again!!!)


Oooooooooo.... I hope it will be here soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho, other news (that isn't as important as the first :3) 
Two pieces in Jam Mart Furniture:


I like both of these, they match together adorably. :)

O, and before I forget, two posts on the DE and videos




That looks real funny! And the kangaroos are like soooooooo cute!


Sharks. Deadly. Runs out door and digs eighteen feet hole to put self in and die.

OMG... This Q EVERYONE knows about me! Splish splash :D

Bye! And fan on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31