Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Tubes and cake

Here's z new pics srry I haven posted in a while. This morning, I woke up with this awkward rash on my cheek. So I missed school >:3
Anywho, wait -closes Nancy Drew book- AJ has had a good day and created new clover tubes in the ocean den shop. Love the colors, and they're non member!!! 
Also, in jam mart furniture, there's a new clover table!! Perfectly matches ur clover chairs from the New Years party!!
And a pawsome video from Brady Barr!
Here's "cake recipes" if u have the stove from epic wonders! First recipe... -Look at the arrows. Just in case, u press the blue jar and the pink flour 
Next recipe, u need the yellow jar and blue flour... Result:
#3: yellow jar and pink flour
Ta da!!! 
Last but not least, Number four is the blue jar and the blue flour 
And to think this all happened just cuz my friend and I wanted to see if we could make any other flavors besides vanilla cake! /\./\

Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31