Saturday, March 8, 2014

SEAHORSES FOR NONMEMBERS?!

Hiya Jammers! Morning, if you're in USA. :3 whateva. So, we are surprised with a new non member pet, the seahorse!!

My BFF, para12345 (nonmember), thinks that the forgetted and ignored member pets are released into non member pets, because AJHQ is worried nobody will buy them. Well, something along those lines. I added some of my opinion in it too, LOL. 

Ok, flipping to da next page...
Oh no, PANDAS are leaving?! I luv these cuddly animals; they're cute when they play! I got one right after I heard the news from a friend! Little Clevermoon. She's related to oreo's arctic wolf, whose name ends in Clevermoon, and her ancestor was Victory Clevermoon! Yes, victory was my first animal. 

Anyway, next page...

R u excited??? Well, I am!!! I can't WAIT for the new adventure! It will reveal if Greely survived or not. 


Lucky day items? Ok, I don't really care about da tuxedo, but I REALLY want the lucky balloons!! They look SO cute! 

Also, AJHQ has possibly forgotten to add to the JJ the new secret eagle shop in coral canyons! But it's not really secret; there's a glitch that can transport ANY animal- not under water animals, though- sky or not, to the awesome shop. I read this in The Animal Jam Community. 

So, u stand at the place where the bridge ends on the right side, close to the cat shop. Then, use your up arrow key on your keyboard to move your animal up. Believe it or not, you'll see your animal up in the air!! Still using the arrow keys, maneuver the animal to the far left, and you'll soon see the shop. Here's what it looks like: (credit to The Animal Jam Community) 


Too crowded, though, eh? Ok, click on the sale sign to buy epic den items!!

These r SO awesome! Notice how a rack of clothing is more cheaper than a rack of rare clothing. My favorite is certainly the first 3 at the top! I have all of them. :)

Epic wonders invented a new doll to the collection:

Who knows, maybe they'll come up with a Peck, Sir Gibert, and Greely doll too!! I worship bunnies, so I'd probably get the Peck one if invented.

To top this all off, I have z pic of z day


Oh yes, ALL bunnies just love me!

Hasta lavista, Jammers!


Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31