Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Weird and awkward moments

Hi! I came up with a buncha pics...


Ok, two weird things, if u look at da bottom of da pic, there's 2 lovebirds, and in the middle, somebody has recently farted XD 

This achievement one time belonged to a winner, who visited my den, and then it stayed there the whole time I was in my den lol!



I was at the play as your pet party, and I saw an ANGLERFISH there!! :O so u can be underwater pets 2?! Then another appeared, and apparently, thought they rocked.


R they koo koo or wat?


Greetings from the Dog Without Eyes planet!
Also, look how I supportive I was when jumping on the bridge!



Aww, poor key, it doesn't wanna leave its mommeh! 


Check out FlagShops den! It's certainly epic!!
Kk, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31