Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sick D:

Hiya Jammers, unfortunately, I have been attacked by a bunch of homework, including this contest thing. 

Anywho, I wanna give a SHOUTOUT to somersetrocks for sending me a... 
NONMEMBER PURPLE BETA GLOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you thank you thank you ;) I hope maybe I will get more heartful gifts if people start sending things to start a MAILTIME (don't mean to be greedy nu uh)

Also, more great news: I've created my first VIDEO!!!!, the series will be about my bunny! I'll maybe post it today if I am better- this morning I almost threw up-blech

Oops, almost forgot the NEWS NEWS NEWS!!

Ok, we've got a cute clover skirt...

And  a new video..

OH NO PANDAS R ENDANGERED?! IS THAT A REASON WHY THEYRE LEAVING?! No!!!!!!!
:( here's da last item 


The graham nesting dolls have returned /\./\
Ok, chow 4 now!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31