Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bleh.

Hey guys! Umm... I'm sorry I haven't posted teh interview for AGES i'm just really busy with homework, and after school activities. BUT I AM making a music video :) the song? it's a surprise. I'm making it on dis new application called "Windows Movie Maker" on my dad's Windows computer :D Here's a quick mini post of the new 10th gift.. oh, first da 9th that i missed:
:) I like how it bobs back and forth like those toys that have something had to hold them down, and U punch 'em and the bob back and then down. Hehe, undefeatable. 
AND NOW. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
WHAT??!!! OK, that just SUCKS. the old candy cane lights???!! really, AJ?!
*shrugs a little* well.... now I'll have TWO candy cane lights, and.. hmm.. I can put both in my wintery small den*. 

 Oh PS: Check out my den, kinda suited for the holidays. *visit dolphin31's den.. probably tomorrow cause I have it at my church one, since I'm the priest for ppl who r getting married XD LOL. My first ones registered for Xmas. Pretty good idea, huh?
Bye until later! OR NOT? *does scary music* DAN, DAN, DAAAN! 

-dolphin31 
Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
(lol, i should try to find that same dolphin with a little holiday outfit on)



2 comments:

  1. Wow, your header is AMAZING. I <3 it.
    Your blog is so nice and wintery. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rocky! I love your comments, they make me happy :) hehe.

      Delete

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31