Friday, December 13, 2013

=^.^=

Hai jammers! I have a TOP commenter! Thanks, RockyTop2! I love your comments, they warm my heart since almost nobody adds them =^.^= 

Here's a very "warm" earmuffs for, sadly, members :T 
They look sooo cute! 

The 13th . . . . WHOA! 12 more days till the AWESOME gift!! Well, here's the 13th gift!
I REALLY like dis item! It looks so welcoming to your den!

Speaking of the "awesome" gift, here's the News Crew's winner!
Congrats Arctic Wolf/Daring Icyclaws! I ESPECIALLY like the new years hat idea. I really want one!

A Shout out (SO) to a random jammer! =^.^= 

If you are this player, I would LOVE to thank you for an awesome trade you gave me for my mech angel wings-a inflatable snowman, Gift Express train, butterfly wings, and wolf plushie. I ALWAYS need wolf plushies for my "The Foxes" blog. Plus, I'll be making a new blog, called "Arctic Foxes" with my same friends who play in "The Foxes" :D (BN-Blog News-) 

BP: Daisy0099 is getting a membership soon-congrats! I hope you'll have fun being a member for a month. Also, para12345's b-day was the 9th. Hope you have fun tomorrow at the party!!!

Plus, I am available for trading ALL. THE. TIME!! If I'm on, be sure to ask for awesome trades- if you're really desperate, i don't care!!!!! 

Also, if somersetrocks is reading this, I want you to know that you're my really good friend an I don't want to lose you! We've been friends for a long time, and lets stop this nonsense we're having together :3 Please forgive whatever I have "done" to you. And don't lie to your friends. If something's on your mind, tell em. It'll never be the same again with us fighting.  

- . - I'm tired now. My family's getting our Christmas tree aftter dinner- i'll post a pic on my journal blog later!!

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile
~dolphin31~




No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31