Wednesday, December 4, 2013

:3

 Hey hey HEY, jammers! You know, I've gotta say that if you're looking for a glitchy game, AJ might be the top of the list. Really, when I logged in, the 4th present was just something invisible with no name :T. BUT when it loaded, it looked something like this:
(credit to the Animal Jam Roar)
Isn't it soooo cute? I really like how it looks when you put a pet on it :3 Unfortunately, I couldn't take a pic of Noblesarus (or whatever one of my pet reindeers is called) on it. D:

OK, let's get back to AJN. Look out, nonmembers, for the returning, perfect for holiday festivities for your den, Jamaaliday Lights! 
Yay! < . >
And... a new post from the DE! :D
OMG!!!! That is like the BEST BEST BEST thing since diamonds and other stuff were invented in Jamaa history!!! XD... but i wonder if you can give a REAL life pic of a photo. Cause I have one of a real cute squirrel and I wanna show it... oh nevermind. I'm probably right :T 

Plus, here's the new GC (gift craze)! 
What do you think will be the last present of the Jamaalidays? Here's an idea a blogger had :3 :
Scooter from The Animal Jam Sky Blog said what if it's something like 10 diamonds, a new pet, a new glove?
Plus, here's one from me! 
Maybe it will be something rare or hard to get like the bow and arrows from last Jamaalidays? Maybe a fox hat, or a beta item?
Yeah, I couldn't find many :T but comment if you have an idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31