Sunday, December 8, 2013

WHOA EEK OMG YAY!!!

Guess what?? The new Jump game has came out. Yes, it's a game- not Animal Jam on touch screens like I thought on The Animal jam Triples.

 Ugh, I wish the app was for Mac Books. Well, I'm adding that iPad on my Christmas wish list *bites lip* I hope I get one so I can get da app. REason? Well, one is if u download the app, u can win a pet kangaroo to walk around with on the app (i think) WAIT. lemme get dis straight. It's an app where you are a kangaroo, you can customize it, play these games where you jump... maybe have your own den... OMG I WANT IT!!!!!!! I HOPE ITS FREE!!!! hehe. Here's the pet kangaroo if u win it (i got it from their official jump website)
Puts head in paws. aww, i want it! 
OK, lets get down to real business.
The new ornaments have came back to Jam Mart Furniture (remember 'em from last year??)
I like da rainbow kind :3

Here's teh- ugh, I keep on typing "the" wrong. *does spell check*

Here's the 8th gift! A diamond! Now nonmembers who don't have any diamonds will be able to get a kangaroo plush, or a Jamaaliday den item from last year! =^.^= 
I made a new AJ craft from cardboard, feathers (artificial ones) and ribbon to make a headdress, and drawing skills-lol Check it out at Animal Jam Discoveries and Art!

that's it for now.
PS: U guys like the pic behind the blog title & description? I found it randomly.


Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile




No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31