Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hey

Hey Everbady! Hey Dr. Nick! Hehe, i got that from a Simpsons episode.
So, I am... well, lets say, I AM SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!! Thanks for 910 epic pageviews :) !  This is soooo exciting! I mean it- some are the pageviewers are from Germany, The Netherlands, Russia (somersetrocks' parents are from there), Canada (where I was born!), USA, Ukraine, and others. Thanks to some blogs who posted down my blog! Well, lets start. BN (that stands for Blog News which is when I have news about blogs)... I have created the Animal Jam Discoveries and Art blog, where I, right now :T, have another poster, oreo3418 (good friend). Sorry for copying The Animal Jam Sky blog a little, cause it's kinda like that mini blog of yours.

 BP (Buddy Pounce, when I say something to do with buddies-LOL)... I am WELCOMING a new buddy- Daisy0099 ! She's new at my school and new to Animal Jam, but I wanna give her a SHOUTOUT! (SO) 
  Now... the amazing... PET GALORE! (PG) dolphin31 has reported seeing a player as an owl one time. The reason I'm talking about that is she saw her AGAIN! Well, as she thinks. And sorry for her addressing that player rudely :( . Yeah, that's b-o-r-i-n-g. 

 Well, lets get to AJN (Animal Jam News). 
So, AJ's gettin' ready for winter and piles of snowballs! =<.>= Well, it'd be nice to get ready for the holidays early :D I guess right after Thanksgiving, Christmas and Hanukkah are the ones everybody pays attention to. I feel kinda sad for Thanksgiving D: 
:O        
... has AJ lost their mind?! What about the NM scarf they had last year?! :((((
Nice, just 100 gems. It's cute and looks warm :D 



  


Free MySpace Animations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31