Saturday, December 7, 2013

WAAAA

Sorry I havent posted. I'm feelin weird today- bleh. Here's the 7th present:
It looks like an itchy sweater- but ignore me because I haven't put it on yet lol.
  
Those are other nice colors it comes in, but I'd rather have a blue one, cause it's meh fav color
AJN:
Here's the new wreath (you might notice it from The Claw at the Trading party)
(credit to The Animal Jam Roar)
I really don't like it :T It looks kinda bad on seals. 

New thing: MS (Movie Saturday). On Saturdays, I'll be posting new movies! Here's today's:
O.O I have no idea. Good question- maybe that's brecause its... hmmm.. the most poisonous? 
Here's a new DE post.
I like that idea- but.. I'm just savin' up for a snow leopard,
The new plushie at The Claw
*looks at pic* hey! That's the new plushies that I EXACTLY had in mind! :D lol
Bye for now!... OH! One more thing.... smiles, grins..
Here are some of the old Jamaaliday items from last year (location: Diamond Shop)
:) great! Cheap, cool and holidayish! :3
Ok, NOW bye for now! hehe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

STOP! BEFORE YOU READ, please follow TAJF's rules:
-Do not curse
-Be kind and don't ask others for things
And most importantly: -Have fun with these comments. You're supporting a belief!
-dolphin31